Click on the map markers below to view LS Gallegos' certifications by state.
LS Gallegos is a U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) designated Small Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (SDB). Additionally, LS Gallegos is certified by regional, state, and local agencies across the country as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), Small Business Enterprise (SBE) and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) firm.
LS Gallegos' certifications include:
- California Unified Certification Program: (Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority, Southern CA Minority Business Development Council, Supplier Clearinghouse - California PUC, and San Francisco BART)
- State of Colorado: (CDOT, RTD, Water Board)
- City and County of Denver
- Rocky Mountain Minority Supplier Development Council
- Florida DOT
- Illinois Unified Certification Program (IL DOT, Chicago Metra, Chicago Transit Authority, and City of Chicago)
- Chicago Minority Business Development Council
- CMS - IL Dept. of Central Management Services
- Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago
- Illinois Department of Human Rights
- Maryland DOT
- Missouri Regional United Certification Program
- Nevada DOT
- New Jersey United Certification Program (NJ Transit, NJ DOT, and Port Authority of NY & NJ)
- Ohio Unified Certification Program
- Texas Unified Certification Program (Texas DOT and North Central Texas Regional Certification Authority)
- Utah Unified Certification Program
- Washington D.C.
- Wyoming DOT